Easter is all about fun pastel colors, cookies, bunnies, and decorative eggs. This year let your furry friend participate by baking them a dog friendly Easter cookie. Here is a tasty recipe that your dog will love this Easter!
Original recipe on: https://www.adventuresofanurse.com/how-to-make-peeps-dog-treat-recipe/
- 3 cups of Oat Flour
- 1 Banana
- 1 to 3 Eggs
- 1/3 to 1 cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons of Honey
- Pink, Blue, Purple, and Black Food Coloring
- Pastry Bags
- Bunny Cookie Cutter
- Mix until well combined. Keep adding an egg, and 1/3 cup of peanut butter, and mixing until mixture reaches the constancy of cookie dough.
- Roll out flat, about 2 cm thick.
- Use your bunny cookie cutter and cut out bunnies until all your dough is used up.
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and greased.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Next add your cornstarch, water, honey, and pink food coloring to a mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined. (You can add more water if the mixture is too stiff. The mixture will be runny while stirring and stiff when left sitting)
- Repeat with each color.
- Add each color icing to a pastry bag.
- Cut the end of the pastry bag off, and ice each cooled cookie.
- Let icing harden.
Watch your pet enjoy these tasty fun treats!