The first day of Winter is December 21st. Here is a reminder to continue to practice these safe habits with your dog during this winter season.
- Stay Up To Date With Preventative Care
- Beware Of Antifreeze
- Watch Out for Wildlife
- Avoid Mushrooms, Mold, and Fungi
- Watch your Dog Around Heaters
- Bundle your Dog Up (They can get cold too!)
- Be Careful with Holiday Decorations
- Watch your Dog’s Paws (Paws can get extremely cold)
- Stay Safe and Have Fun!
We want to ensure that your pet stays safe this winter. If you are in an emergency please call Jefferson Animal Hospital Regional Emergency & Trauma Center at 502-966-4104.